How can I set up a tour?
Call Susan Yount at 512-401-5222 and she will assist you with contact information to set up your tour.  Click here to fill out a tour form and return to us via e-mail at or fax at 512-260-2464.

How can I reach the Fire Marshal's Office?
The Fire Marshal's Office may be reached at 512-401-5200. The Fire Marshal's Office can answer questions concerning the fire code, plan reviews, scheduling inspections, and general fire safety issues.

Is it OK to burn a pile of brush?
There is no open burning allowed in the City, except for areas zoned rural/agriculture. The areas zoned rural/agricultural and areas in the City’s extra-territorial jurisdiction must apply for a burn permit and can call 512-401-5200 to get information on the permit requirements.

What is Cedar Park’s ISO Rating?
Currently the City of Cedar Park is listed as an ISO Class 1 inside of the city limits of Cedar Park and an ISO Class 3 outside of the city limits of Cedar Park.  Click here for the ISO Class 1 document to submit to your insurance carrier.

Where can I go to dispose of used oil?
Motor oil can be disposed of at most parts stores and lube businesses in town. They may charge a fee for this. Another option is Williamson County Recycling Center at 512-846-2756.

Are fireworks illegal in Cedar Park?
Fireworks are illegal in Cedar Park. It is illegal to possess or use fireworks in The City of Cedar Park, or within 5,000 feet of the City limits.  Fines associated with owning, using and/or disposing of fireworks in Cedar Park can be up to $2,000 plus court costs. 



Last updated: 6/28/2013 3:33:10 PM