The Program Guide is published in January of each year. It provides information regarding the Parks & Recreation Dept. & staff, Mayor, City Council, City Manager, general information, helpful phone numbers, special events & programs, sports & athletics, seniors activities, parks & facilities, scholarship opportunities, what's new in Cedar Park, aquatics and other helpful information.
By selecting the following link, you may download the entire Rec Guide 2016. [PDF] Should you have difficulty opening this file, you may download the most recent version of free Adobe ® Acrobat ® Reader , which allows you to view and print the guide.
If you would like to obtain a hard copy of the Program Guide, please visit one of the following locations:
- Parks & Recreation Dept.: 1435 Main Street, Cedar Park, TX 78613 (We are located in the NEW Recreation Center)
- Park Maintenance Shop: 220 Old Highway 103 (in Fire Station)
- Community Service: 512-250-9311
- City Hall: 450 Cypress Creek Road
- Library: 550 Discovery Blvd.
Register at www.cpparks.net