The Code Compliance Officer's primary mission is to enforce City Codes and State Laws pertaining to commercial and residential property maintenance. This is accomplished by public education, new building plan reviews, ensuring compliance with city zoning, building, sign, fire, and other related codes.
Click here to report a code violation. Click here for non-profit sign application.
Code Compliance Division:
450 Cypress Creek Road, Building 2
Cedar Park, TX 78613
EMERGENCY: Dial 911
The following is a list of violations frequently enforced within the city:
- Accessory uses of property
- Address numbers visible from public place
- Certificate of Occupancy (occupying a building without a certificate)
- Commercial vehicles in residential zones
- Encroaching on public property
- Garage Sales
- Home Occupations
- Illegal dumping on public or private property
- Junked/Abandoned vehicles on private property
- Noise Ordinance
- Obstructions to waterways
- Prohibited land use
- Prohibited parking of vehicles, commercial, recreational on private property
- Property Maintenance - tall weeds and grass, accumulation of household trash, garbage, used building materials, stagnant water, dead animals, brush piles, debris, fire hazard, and other materials which may be detrimental to the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens.
- Temporary and special event signage
- Site Development