There are several options for paying your bill.
- At our Office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. We are located at 450 Cypress Creek Rd, Bldg #2. We accept Cash, Checks, Money Orders, and Cred Cards (Visa or MasterCard).
- At our Night Drop Box in our parking lot, located across from Building 4. Payments dropped off here will be posted the next business day.
- By Mail, payments will be credited on the day that we receive it.
- By Phone at 512-401-5300 with a Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only). A $2.00 Credit Card processing fee will be charged for all payments of $25.00 or more.
- Through our Website (https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/cedarparktx) with either a Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only). There is no processing fee and it is credited immediately to your account.
- Direct Draft from a Checking or Savings account or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard only) with no processing fee. For the Automatic Debit Authorization form click here. Once completed, please send to the address at the top of the form.
- You can also pay through your Bank’s Online Bill pay.
The City of Cedar Park service area is divided into 4 billing cycles, based on geographic location. Because your cycle is determined by where you live, you cannot
change cycles. Bills are mailed once per month according to the following schedule:
- Cycle 1 billing mailed on the 17th. Due by the 2nd.
- Cycle 2 billing mailed on the 24th. Due by the 9th.
- Cycle 3 billing mailed on the 1st. Due by the 16th.
- Cycle 4 billing mailed on the 8th. Due by the 23rd.
All bills are due on or before 5 pm on the due date. Payments made after the due date are late and are subject to a 10% penalty.
Late (Termination) notices will be mailed the day after the due date to all accounts having a balance as of 5 pm. This notice will give you a final due date by which to pay the overdue balance.
If payment is not received on or before this disconnect date, service(s) will be suspended. If this occurs, a $50 reconnect fee must be paid before the service may be restored.
Never turn on your water service after the City has disconnected it. A $50 fee can be assessed for tampering with a meter. This is a FELONY in the State of Texas